I found this Huffington Post article on ‘successful’ women and the traits they share fascinating. As more and more women are earning higher positions with larger companies or just becoming champions in their field, the women around them are watching and observing.
So what are some of the traits the Huffington Post say women do? The include some of the most obvious like:
- Being deeply passionate about what they do
- Often, they become the boss
- They take care of themselves physically.
There were also so not so obvious traits that I loved such as
- They don’t expect perfection – of themselves or those around them
- They believe that they will be successful
- They’re not afraid to take risks.
The article is worth reading ladies and even gentlemen.
Read more at the Huffington Post