Setting yourself apart from your competitors and staying ahead of the curve is something BH founder Fred Sadoviskiy learned quickly, which brought his company great success. In 2009 BH Cosmetics launched their first video as a content marketing initiative – something other cosmetic agencies hadn’t thought of. This campaign and understanding building one’s brand digitally, allowed the company to grow in popularity and build a massive online-only cosmetic brand without raising a dollar of outside financing.
Read More About BH Cosmetics YouTube Success
Content is still king, whether that be a video, written or imagery. Creating content that is catchy enough to interest a reader is always the challenge as is building online brand loyalty and buzz.
YouTube is still driving sales – even with 72 hours of footage being uploaded every minute. Zappos shoe company is always a great case study when it comes to social media and marketing. Even today Zappos is driving over 250,000 visits a year to its website just through YouTube. What are some other YouTube stats:
- 75% of online viewers interact with video ads in a month.
- 90% of online shoppers find videos useful when deciding to make a purchase
- If your video ads prove enjoyable to a viewer, your chances of getting a sale is increased by 97%
- Click-through rate for email marketer’s increase by 96% when videos are included in the introduction.
- Over 3 billion videos every week get a form of monetization.
The numbers go on and on – the reality is every marketing campaign should have some sort of video element if financially feasible.
More YouTube Articles: