Instagram is a tricky social platform. Instagram users don’t want to see randomness within your feed – but instead, they want a theme and a consistent one at that. If you are someone who has a lot of interests, or, a business or two – and want to maintain the flow and look of your Instagram account, now you can create multiple Instagram accounts, matter-of-fact, up to five accounts.
Building out your Instagram accounts and then switching between them on your phone is actually quite simple. But first, let’s start with some basics:
- Decide what names you want to build your accounts on. Identifying a name doesn’t mean it will be available on Instagram but this will give you a start.
- After choosing your names, decide on which theme each account will have. One can be for backpacking, another for luxury travel and a business account can be for your dog grooming business.
- Create each account in Instagram and start scheduling posts to push live on each account. To add multiple Instagram accounts:
- Go to your profile and tap your image or in the top right click the three dots, open up the Options menu and scroll down to Add Account
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add
- Switch between accounts simply by logging into Instagram and clicking on your profile image in the bottom right corner. Once you click on your image, you will see your company name at the top of your phone along with a dropdown arrow. If you click on this arrow, you will see how you can easily choose it can be to switch accounts.
After you build out your individual accounts, you can of course like your posts from one account, via your other accounts or share them. With Business Instagram Pages, you are also able to promote and make calls to action on your posts and page. An Instagram business page will have your typical bio plus the options to Call, Email or Get Directions.
Promoting Instagram posts can be done through your Facebook Business Manager.
Which Instagram feeds will you build today?
Free For You: To receive your free copy of Let’s Get Booking: Digital Marketing 101 for Adventure Travel and Tour Companies, visit this link and download your copy right now.